Many people believe that a truck accident is the same as a regular car accident, and while they are similar, in the eyes of the law they are two separate entities because large trucks, vehicles weight at least 10,000 pounds, have special federal and state laws that they must abide by. These federal and state laws recognize the potential danger and harm that these large vehicles can be to the public, and minimize their threat. That is why not every personal injury lawyer in Nebraska is capable of handling a truck accident case. Our legal network is dedicated exclusively in representing the rights of those injured in a Nebraska truck accident. Dealing with complex issues such as truck mechanics, insurance, and federal regulations, our attorneys know how to investigate and gather the evidence that will be crucial to your case.
If you have been injured as a result of a truck accident in Nebraska, an attorney at our firm wants to help you get the justice you deserve. Contact our Nebraska Truck Accident Attorney to get a FREE CASE EVALUATION to find out about your legal rights.
2007 Nebraska Crash Statistics
- 1,035 Tractor Trailers were Involved in Non-Fatal Crashes
- 383 Tractor Trailers were Involved in Injury Crashes
- 621 Injuries resulted from Tractor Trailer Crashes
- 652 Tractor Trailers were Involved in Towaway Crashes
- 28 Tractor Trailers were Involved in Hazmat (HM) Placard Crashes
There are numerous reasons why a truck accident may occur. Some common reasons in Nebraska include overloading, mechanical failure, fatigue, and blind spots. However, only an attorney that specializes in truck accidents will be able to determine the exact cause of the incident. That is why it is important to seek legal counseling from an attorney as soon as possible. We will be able to create the strongest case for you in order to get you the compensation you need.
If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of a large truck or any other type of vehicle in the following Nebraska cities, get a FREE CASE EVALUATION from a lawyer within your area.
Cities in nebraska
- Ameri-co Carriers Inc
- Andrews Van Lines Inc
- Becker Transportation Inc
- Brown Transfer Company
- Cannonball Express Transportation Llc
- Central Transport Company
- Chief Carriers Inc
- Crete Carrier Corporation
- Fremont Contract Carriers Inc
- Grand Island Express
- Hinz Trucking Inc
- Jim Bender Inc
- Nebraska Transport Co Inc
- Nsg Transport Inc
- Rochester Armored Car Co Inc
- Schulz Transportation Services Inc