Motorcycle ACCIDENTs IN KANSAS, OKLAHOMA, NEBRASKA AND ILLINOIS.
Motorcycle accident attorney Brad Pistotnik Law, P.A. has been an avid motorcycle rider for decades. Brad knows that motorcycle accidents need an experienced motorcycle accident riding lawyer to properly help a personal injury victim. Cars blame bike riders for the accident because the car drivers are not paying attention and do not see the motorcycle approaching due to the smaller size of the vehicle. You can be blamed at fault even when you have zero comparative fault.
Riding a motorcycle is becoming more popular with more than 7 million motorcycles registered in the United States. The number of registered bikes increased by 63% between 1997 and 2005. However, the popularity leads to some tragic stats, such as nearly 4,000 motorcyclists killed annually on U.S. highways and another 80,000 injured in serious traffic accidents. The startling facts about motorcycle accidents do not stop there:
- Motorcycle riders are 35 times more likely to be in a deadly accident than those in passenger cars.
- Kansas allows motorcycle riders to waive their medical and wage benefits under Personal Injury Protection benefits which is unfair to bike riders.
- 11% of roadway accidents in the U.S. involve motorcycles.
- Head injury is the leading cause of death in a motorcycle accident.
What Causes Wichita, Kansas Motorcycle Accidents?
Brad Pistotnik Law, P.A. has dedicated accident attorneys that are motorcycle accident attorneys and lawyers who understand how the accidents are caused. The following negligent acts occur frequently by car drivers who negligently cause accidents:
- The car driver is failing to be attentive and keep a proper lookout for drivers.
- The car driver is talking or texting on a phone or looking at information on the dashboards connected devices to cell phones and text messages or automobile operating instructions that distract the driver.
- The car driver is following too close to the back of the cycle.
- The car driver has other vehicles passing back and forth and they negligently think it is clear to pull out or turn left.
- The car driver is under the influence of alcohol or marijuana.
- The car driver is speeding or speeding too fast for conditions.
- The car driver is talking to a passenger and distracted.
You do not need to be damaged any more than you already are. Call Brad on his cell at 316-706-5020 to Know Your Rights and get a free consultation or email him at Brad@Bradpistotniklaw.com. We help injured motorcycle accident victims get back to a fast recovery.
Every case is different. Similar results may not be obtained in your case. Our past performance is no guarantee of future results. Information contained on this website is not intended to nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. In order to obtain your fee consultation, please call 316-684-4400 or 1-800-241-BRAD or call Brad’s personal cell phone at 316-706-5020 in order to talk directly with Brad. We never charge a fee for a first consultation. It is always FREE. Brad always stands by his slogan which is I don’t win, you don’t pay me a dime! Every case has an applicable statute of limitations period. These periods vary by person, age and state venue. In order to give you the correct expiration date for your particular case you can make a FREE call now!