Reason 1. Brad and his staff care about each and every client.
Reason 2. Brad Pistotnik, Tony Atterbury, Bill Barr and Jay Sizemore are all experienced trial lawyers who have trial skill and are extremely hard working lawyers.
Reason 3. Brad Pistotnik Law has a staff of 15 highly trained lawyers, case managers, paralegals, legal assistants and educated staff that are all skilled in personal injury cases and we really love helping personal injury victims.
Reason 4. You don't need any money up front to hire us. We work on a percentage and pay for litigation expenses as we go. All you need to do is call because as I say, Call me, it's just that easy. It is easy to reach me and then we do all the hard work.
If you or someone you love has been injured, you are likely to be stressed out, overwhelmed, and unsure as to what your future holds. You may have missed a lot of work or were forced to resign from your position all together. Medical bills are mounting, lost wages are hitting you hard, and you don't know how you are going to get through this. The best thing you can do for yourself is to remain calm and seek counsel from an experienced personal injury attorney, as soon as possible.
What Constitutes Personal Injury in the Eyes of the Law?
A personal injury is either a physical injury or illness caused through no fault of your own. Some examples of personal injury include work related injuries or illnesses, injuries resulting from a car accident, slip and falls, physical or psychological injuries sustained by a victim during a crime, psychological injuries resulting from physical or emotional abuse, as well as injuries from dog bites.
Personal injury victims may be entitled to compensation for their injuries through a court of law. By working with an experienced personal injury attorney, you can improve the chances of not only winning your case, but being awarded the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Legal Advice for Personal Injury Victims
- Talk to a police officer immediately after the injury. You want to have records of the incident on file once you to go to court.
- After you have spoken to the police, seek medical help immediately. Not only do you want to make sure that nothing is being overlooked, but you also want to know exactly what damages were sustained from your injuries.
- Keep copies of ALL documents compiled by both the police officers involved and any medical professionals you speak to about the incident. If you are advised to go to physical therapy, counseling, or any other follow up care, ask for copies of any notes taken by the professionals you see. These documents will become important evidence during the trial.
- Document evidence from the incident. If you were in a car accident, photograph your vehicle. If you were the victim of a slip and fall, take photographs of the poorly maintained conditions that led to your injury. This evidence will be crucial to the success of your trial, and it will aid your legal counsel in constructing a strong case on your behalf.
- Speak to any witness on the scene when you were hurt. Make sure to write down their names and phone numbers if they are willing to provide those to you.
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible.
Contact an attorney with experience in helping personal injury victims as soon as possible.Brad Pistotnik is a personal injury lawyer located in the Wichita, Kansas City, Topeka, Salina, Dodge City, Liberal, Garden City, Satanta, Lakin, Ulysses, Colby, Hays, Great Bend, Kingman, Pratt, Winfield, Arkansas City, Wellington, Coffeyville, Emporia, Pittsburg, Ft. Scott and other Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Illinois and Oklahoma cities with decades of experience representing people just like you. You can call Brad Pistotnik Law anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 1-800-241-BRAD, or at 316-684-4400. You can reach Brad directly on his cell phone at 316-684-4400. You can reach Tony Atterbury directly on his cell phone at 316-617-9237. Hire the lawyers who Care!