Truck accidents may occur instantaneously with devastating effects. Colliding with a massive truck may leave you or a loved one with extensive injuries. In severe cases, the end result may lead to the death of a loved one. The legal complexities surrounding a truck accident should be handled by a professional who understands the regulations regarding the size and weight of trucks. Brad Pistotnik Law formerly known as Pistotnik Law has had Brad Pistotnik working on thousands of injury cases since 1983.
Prior to contacting and submitting paperwork through an insurance company, contacting a truck accident attorney is critical for obtaining optimal results in your cases. A knowledgeable litigator, attorney Brad Pistotnik will aggressively handle your truck accident case to ensure a successful outcome with maximum compensation results for you and your family.
Causes of Truck Accidents
Truck accidents can occur for numerous reasons with many contributing factors. With extensive investigation techniques, attorney Brad Pistotnik will be able to determine the cause of the accident and the responsible parties.
- The truck driver did not follow proper speed limit warnings. Excessive speeds result in failure to stop within a safe distance from other motor vehicles.
- Failure to slow down or stop during unsafe weather conditions. Excessive rain and snow create havoc. In some cases, extreme weather conditions limit visibility creating an unsafe driving environment for everyone on the road.
- Driving an aggressive manner to meet deadlines.
- Failure to properly secure loads to eliminate the possibility of losing materials on the road.
- Driver fatigue.
Who is Responsible for the Truck Accident?
Attorney Brad Pistotnik will be able to determine who is responsible for the accident. Investigating a number of log hours, weight restricts, driving records and verifying appropriate licenses for loading and transporting materials will be part of the process of collecting evidence. The responsible parties may be more than one person or entity.
- The truck driver who created the accident
- Failure of the trucking company to following proper protocols and licensing procedures
- The manufacturer that failed to properly provide safe equipment by selling a defective product.
- Other drivers on the roadway.
A skilled truck accident attorney will act as your personal advocate. By being compassionate to your situation, attorney Brad Pistotnik will vigorously pursue your case to find the responsible parties to provide you with financial compensation. Contacting Brad Pistotnik Law is a priority to filing a claim before the statute of limitations has been exceeded.
Brad Pistotnik is the author of Truck Accidents Kill! that can be purchased directly on Amazon. His extensive knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations helps truck accident personal injury victims get fully compensated for every dollar you deserve. Call Brad Pistotnik Law now at 316-684-4400 or 800-241-BRAD or on his cell at 316-706-5020.
Many severe traffic accidents involving Kansas occur on bad highways like Highway 50, U.S. 83, Hghway 183, Highway 400, Highway 54 and many of the highway systems surrounding Garden City, Dodge City, Liberal, Ulysses, Satanta, and many other western Kansas high traffic areas. The Kansas Highway Patrol CHART team investigates more deaths in the area near Garden City and Finney County than most other areas of the State.