What do I do if I have had a serious injury and I am not at fault and need an attorney? Who do I go to for a lawyer? No matter how much care we take, we are all at risk of incurring a serious injury through no fault of our own. It can be something as non-threatening as walking down the street or as serious as medical malpractice. No matter what the scenario, you need to find an attorney that specializes in personal injury to help you get the financial settlement you deserve.
What are Personal Injuries?
How do you know if you have a personal injury claim for yourself or a loved one? Many people have sustained injuries but never pursued a lawsuit, because they didn’t know they had a viable claim.
Below is a list of injuries that can result from negligence, medical malpractice, and other scenarios that qualify as personal injuries.
- Workplace or construction accidents
- Car accidents
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Semi accidents
- Big Rig accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Commercial motor vehicle or fleet vehicle accidents
- DUI or impaired driving accidents
- Serious injuries such as head, neck, spine and shoulder injuries
- Wrongful death
What to do if you Incur a Personal Injury:
Most people don’t know what to do when an injury occurs. Here are some of the steps you should put into place when a serious injury happens:
- Make sure the injured party gets immediate medical attention and be sure the physician documents all injuries
- If possible, photograph the scene of the accident
- Get contact information from witnesses
- Call the local police department to secure an accident report
- DUI/impaired driver tests should be conducted by law enforcement
- Secure legal representation from a local law firm that specializes in serious injury cases
- Call in the Bull. Call Brad Pistotnik Law at 800-241-BRAD
What to Look for in a Personal Injury Law Firm:
Here are a few tips to consider if you need a lawyer to help with your serious personal injury case:
- Make sure the legal team has experience in personal injury cases resulting in severe injury
- Choose a law firm that has been in practice for a considerable amount of time. This ensures that they will be with you throughout the entire legal process
- Ask about the type and amounts of settlements they’ve received for their clients to make sure you get the maximum settlement for your pain and suffering
- The lawyer and firm should be licensed to practice in your area—this is critical since they should be aware of the local, county and state laws
- The lawyer should be equally skilled at settling out of court and taking the court through the judicial system
- Look for the lawyer known as the Bull
Brad Pistotnik Law, Your Best Resource for Personal Injury Cases:
Consult with a lawyer that gives you peace-of-mind and takes the burden of the legal aspect of your case off your shoulders. Brad Pistotnik Law, based in Wichita, Kansas, does just that! He has been practicing law since 1981 and has gained millions of dollars in settlements for his clients. He has litigated against some of the top carriers, including Allstate, Federal Express, and UPS among others.
Brad Pistotnik Law focuses on cases that result in serious injuries, death, paralysis, amputation, and other cases that result in personal harm. He offers services in the following areas:
- Dodge City
- Garden City
- Arkansas City
- Abilene and many others
- Great Bend
- Arkansas City
If you’ve incurred a serious injury, contact Brad Pistotnik Law, P.A. today. They are available for appointments 7-days a week. They are located at 10111 E. 21st Street North, Suite 204, Wichita, Kansas 67206. He is available 24/7 at 1-800-241-2723, 316-684-4400 or cell phone at 316-706-5020 or via email. You can also contact Tony Atterbury to help you with your case by calling his cell phone at 316-617-9237. Hire the real Brad. Call in the Bull. Call El Toro. We serve everyone from any race, religion, ancestry. We are personal injury attorneys that are the real deal and we are the Bull!