Are you looking for an Osha accident lawyer? Work accidents are never pleasant as they affect the victim and his or her employer. Moreover, they are emotionally overwhelming, physically weakening, and in worst cases, they result in death. Choosing the wrong attorney will only make matters worse for you. Here are tips that will come in handy when choosing the right attorney:
Be clear about what you want
Make a list of traits and behaviors that you would like your Osha accident lawyer to have. When you do this, you will get exactly what you want as you search for a personal injury attorney. You can look out for the following:
- Transparency – your lawyer should be honest and forthcoming when explaining his terms of and conditions. He should also be up front about his fee policy to avoid confusion later.
- Accessibility – lawyers should be available whenever a client needs help. If your potential lawyer is not picking up his phone or responding in a timely manner, you should reconsider your decision to hire him.
- Competence and passion – your attorney needs to be competent and passionate when handling your case. You can assess his competence by looking into the success of his past cases.
- Proactive – a lawyer should be proactive when handling your case. He should also attend to all your needs and answer your questions.
Do background checks
Before setting up interviews with your prospective lawyers, do a background check on them. You will find the records and files of all lawyers at State Bar Associations. Look for any petition filed against the lawyer that you are considering. This will help you to make the right decision.
Before you set up a meeting with any attorney, prepare a list of questions that you would like to ask. The questions you need to ask include:
- What are your terms and conditions?
- What are your areas of specialization?
- Will you personally work on my case?
When the interview is over, take some time to go over all the answers from the attorneys that you interview and choose the best one.
When looking for a good Osha accident lawyer in Wichita, Dodge City, Liberal, Garden City, Liberal, Salina, and more get in touch with Brad Pistotnik Law by calling 316-684-4400 or reaching Brad on his personal cell: 316-706-5020. You can also reach Tony Atterbury on his personal cell phone: 316-617-9237. Hire lawyers who care about you and your case!