Do you need a Kansas neck injury lawyer?
Neck injuries can be extremely debilitating. They hinder your movement to the point where it can be incredibly painful to just turn around or bend over. As you can imagine, a serious enough neck injury can prohibit you from accomplishing normal day-to-day activities - including work. If you have experienced a neck injury in an accident caused by another party you will want to speak with a neck injury lawyer in Kansas right away.
How a Neck Injury Lawyer Can Help You
The following are just a few ways in which a professional neck injury lawyer can help you with your personal injury claim:
- A lawyer can help establish that you have a real neck injury - A defense attorney may try to discredit your injury depending on the cause and extent of your injury. A good neck injury lawyer will have connections with neck injury specialists to help get an accurate diagnosis of your injury. They will then be able to effectively establish how the injury was caused and exactly how debilitating the neck injury is and will continue to be.
- A lawyer can establish the cause of your neck injury - There are many types of accidents that can cause neck injuries. These range from car accidents to slip and falls. A good neck injury lawyer can help gather the evidence needed to prove that your neck injury was a result of a specific accident and not a previous accident or natural occurrence. If you believe that your injury was a result of malpractice, the lawyer should be able to gather the records, testimony, and documentation required to establish negligence on behalf of the medical professional, whether it was a surgeon or a physical therapist.
- A lawyer will help you seek appropriate compensation - Neck injuries can affect you later on in life in ways that you may not realize. A lawyer who is familiar with neck injury cases will be able to identify appropriate compensation on your behalf based on medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, as well as your ability to earn money in the future, and future medical costs. A neck injury lawyer will give you the best chance at getting the compensation you deserve.
- A lawyer will help you negotiate with insurance companies - Insurance companies will do everything they can to limit the amount of money they have to pay out. An experienced attorney will be able to identify underhanded tactics and aggressive maneuvers designed to get your claim thrown out. A good lawyer will also be able to fight these tactics effectively while getting you the settlement you deserve as quickly as possible.
- A lawyer will take the case to trial - A good neck injury lawyer will represent you in court if a settlement cannot be reached by using testimony and documentation to strengthen your case.
If you have experienced a neck injury due to an accident then contact us at Brad Pistotnik Law to speak with a Kansas neck injury lawyer today. You can reach us by calling either 800-241-BRAD or 316-684-4400, or by calling Brad directly on his cell phone at 316-706-5020. You can also call Tony Atterbury at 316-617-9237.
We serve clients throughout the entire state of Kansas, including Wichita - where we are located, Liberal, Garden City, Goodland, Coffeyville and Dodge City. We are also licensed to practice in Illinois, Nebraska and Oklahoma.